Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver & Software Downloads
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Printer Driver & Software Downloads for Microsoft Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 10 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Printer/Scanner Driver, Software Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Details
Printerdriverforwindows.net provide links to download software in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes a full set of drivers, installers & optional software.
Operating System Compatibility for Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver
|Windows 10 (32-bit)||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Windows 10 (64-bit)||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Windows Vista (64-bit)|
How to Download and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon MAXIFY MB5160 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The downloaded file is stored in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon MAXIFY MB5160 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon MAXIFY MB5160 driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon MAXIFY MB5160 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon MAXIFY MB5160 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon MAXIFY MB5160 driver point is completely removed, then click the “Finish” button.