Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver & Software Downloads
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Driver & Software Downloads for Microsoft Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 10 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer/Scanner Driver, Software Download
The Canon PIXMA MX522 Details
Printerdriverforwindows.net provide links to download software in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes a full set of drivers, installers & optional software.
Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MX522 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MX522 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MX522 driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MX522 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX522 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MX522 driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.